Friday, March 23, 2012

"I use to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee" - City Guard; Skyrim

As kind of a way for me to get back into the routine of trying to Blog on a regular basis, Im gonna start doing some short little posts every Friday called "YouTube Fridays!" Yeah, I know. Real original. But whatever. They're just going to incorporate one or two videos every post of Videos that I thought where entertaining. You might not think so, but that's your loss. In my last blog, I mentioned that I have been playing a lot of Skyrim, so for this weeks YouTube Friday, Im posting a couple of covers of different songs found in the game. So, enjoy:

2 comments:

The Purple Lady said...

I totally love the second song. Thanks for sharing it.

Smurfs O'Malley said...

Yeah, hard rock aint for everyone. But I like it and a whole range of stuff. Thats why there's 2 songs on here that are both opposite ends of the spectrum.

Post a Comment